The Parish Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross was built in 1781 in the middle of the town - in King Tomislav's Park. It was consecrated on 1st June 1793. With its neat appearance and rich variety of moulded decorations it betrays the spirit of the time in which it was built.
It is a one-aisle building with a segmental end at the altar. The aisle is vaulted with a high barrel-ceiling. The adornment of the church is in the Late Baroque and classicist style.
From 1994 the town of Ogulin has celebrated its own special day on 14th September, because this is, as its patron, the recognised feast day of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross.